- Mixed Media
- 13.75 x 12 x 0.25 in
- The Anhinga, or Snake bird visits secluded marshy areas in Florida and other warmer climates. In this art work the bee is pollinating the zinnia of the cooler climates. It is a contrast of the cultures. It is both mysterious and beautiful. This artwork features as complex layered background of paint, gels and paper. The flower with bee is an original photograph of a bumblebee pollinating a zinnia and the black paper with a hand drawn Anhinga is placed juxtaposed in the scene.
- Subject Matter: Nature - birds
- Collections: Birds and the bees
- Shipping within 1-2 business days of purchasing;
- Carrier USPS Priority Mail; allow 2-4 days for delivery;
- For express delivery please contact before purchasing;
- Refunds/Returns within the first 30 days of delivery;
- Tax 8% will be charge from Illinois buyers;
- For international shipping please inquire through our Contact page.